Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seasons?

I started this latest time-killing journey last February in the midst of a typical winter. I guess it was typical, I just can't remember such things. I should keep tabs on how many times my snow blower gets used - like notches on the handle. Spring wasn't memorable for me either. I remember it being cold and summer never really got going until August when we had 2 weeks of tropical weather (that everyone complained about)..As quickly as it arrived, it left. Was good to have central air for that time but it wasn't really needed otherwise.

So here I am watching football which is in its 6th week. Leaves are almost all down. Halloween is coming soon and many houses are decorated and there are Christmas ads everywhere (that always gives me the creeps)..Yes, get your tickets now to Radio City's big holiday show. Be the first one to see a camel take a dump live on stage. I've never seen the show.

The best part about this time of year (for me) is baseball's post-season action. And, it's extra special because those crazy Yankees are in the mix. I'd watch if they weren't in it but it's a real bonus when they are in the hunt. Last night's game ended at 1:20 am. In a weird way I am glad I didn't have tickets since I did look into that. I wonder what I missed? I'm pretty sure no camel took a dump on the field..

No comments:

Post a Comment